"Jesus" by A.W. Tozer is a compilation of Tozer's writings on the universe's most important topic - Jesus! Around 160 pages, some of the topics addressed include:
1. Be careful of talking about God carelessly.
2. Religions that portray God as all judgement (legalism) or all love (mushy sentimentalism) will not satisfy.
3. Contrary to worldly view, Jesus was a man of strength and an iron will.
4. Jesus came to the earth to be a blessing to others.
5. Don't let anyone rob you of the joy you have in Jesus Christ!
The book is very readable, may be completed in a few sittings, and smoothly transitions from topic to topic. Another vintage title by Tozer - challenging, comforting, and convicting. Will be a helpful future reference. I was given a review copy by Moody Publishers in exchange for a fair review.