Being a mom is hard, but it doesn’t have to be lonely.
Are you trying to do this mothering thing alone? So focused on the kids that you’re hungry for friendships of your own? Have great friendships that you want to make even better?
Jill Savage, mother of five, knows those challenges well, and she’s here to help. Presenting a compelling vision of motherhood as a group effort among friends, Better Together shows how you can:
- Combat isolation and enjoy a supportive mothering community
- Increase your social confidence and stop the comparison game
- Deepen your friendships as you share life with others
- Strengthen trust and build friendships without fear
- Increase your joy and thrive as a mom
All these things are possible. Dive into this storehouse of creative ideas for how to make mothering easier, richer, and more fun than you ever imagined!