"8 Habits For Growth" by Darryl Dash is a great read for anyone wanting to either develop new or improving current habits that help us grow and mature in Christ. Around 250 pages, the book addresses several topics around 8 habits:
- Making time for God, Resting and refreshing, engaging the Bible, Speaking with God, Worshipping God and belonging to a local church, caring for your body, simplifying and prioritizing your life, continuing to grow and mature until you leave this earth.
After reading enough of the book, here's what I like:
- Very good mixture of spiritual insights and practical application.
- Meaningful questions to ask yourself about the particular habit.
- Good suggestions for applying the habit to your life.
- Good flow from chapter to chapter.
- You can either read the entire book or pick the most important topics.
- Easy to read and understand.
- Good footnotes and sources for further reading.
Will read more deeply and slowly in the future. Recommended. I was given a review copy by Moody Publishers in exchange for a fair review and appreciate the opportunity.