"The Attributes of God Volume 1" is a compilation of sermons preached by A.W. Tozer at Southside Alliance Church in Chicago addressing 10 of God's attributes. A partial list includes: goodness, justice, mercy, grace, omnipresence, and holiness.
The book is just over 300 pages (almost 200 pages reading, the rest in a study guide) and addresses such topics as:
1. Be careful of putting confidence into things instead of God.
2. God takes pleasure in a helpless soul coming to Him simply and intimately.
3. God is unchanging and always acts like Himself.
4. Grace is God's good pleasure and shows that He's like.
5. The person with an adequate perception believes in both God's love and holiness.
6. The human heart creates distance between a person and God.
7. Reconciliation to God is achieved by atonement, justification, and regeneration.
8. Some qualities of Jesus Christ.
Yet another great title by Tozer and highly recommended. Read and be encouraged and convicted as appropriate! I was given a review copy by Moody Publishers in exchange for a fair and honest review.