"Church" is a compilation of A.W. Tozer writings on observations about the church he has noticed over his years of ministry. Written like only Tozer could, the book is around 160 pages, contains many great insights, and covers several topics, including:
1. The futility of self-effort based on fallen human nature as opposed to relying on God's power.
2. 7 points about church organization.
3. 3 traits of a spirit-filled church.
4. Types of people who thrive in a spirit-filled church.
5. Believers ought to be the most God-assured people of all.
These are just a few - many more are in the book. Great title and will read again. I was given a review copy by Moody Publishers and appreciate the opportunity.