"Discipleship" is a compilation of sermons and writing of AW Tozer on being a true follower of Jesus Christ. Around 150 pages, some of the points addressed include:
1. 3 substitutes and 4 marks of a true disciple.
2. Kinds of false disciples.
3. True obedience is one of the toughest requirements of the Christian life.
4. Are you willing to walk with God in love and obedience?
5. Many Christians want Christ and the world.
6. Jesus was both charitable and intolerant.
7. Apart from Jesus, we have and can do nothing.
8. We too often settle for words because doing good works is too costly.
Very readable, the title is full of excellent insights and may be completed in a few sittings. Another great Tozer title and will be read again in the future. I was given a review copy by Moody Publishers in exchange for a fair review.