"How To Have A Better Relationship With Anybody" is full of common sense suggestions that we often forget in relationships with other people. Around 150 pages, Some of the many points covered include:
- 4 steps for releasing bitterness in your life.
- 3 reasons why people will not express their true feelings for others.
- Importance celebrating other people's success.
- Showing appreciation to and being grateful to others helps strengthen relationships.
- Instead of getting even with someone who offended you, repay them with kindness. Besides, if God sees fit to, He can straighten out someone better than we can!
- We need to be patient with others.
- Suggestions for improving our listening skills.
- Jesus' model of confronting with care.
- You are unique, so stop comparing yourself with others!
- How pride affects relationships.
The book is very readable, full of good insights, and is a good encouragement to apply good biblical and common sense to our relationships. Will read again and will be a good future reference. Recommended.
I was given a review copy by Moody Publishers in exchange for a fair review and appreciate the opportunity.