"Redeeming Productivity" by Reagan Rose is a great read for anyone wanting to improve their productivity for God's glory. Around 150 pages, some of the great points made include:
- Why living for just ourselves is empty.
- Instead of competing and comparing with others, do what God has called you to do.
- Importance of a daily morning routine for starting your day on a positive note.
- Productivity flows from purpose, not just busy activity.
- For the Chrisitan, God's glory is the ultimate purpose of our productivity.
- An organized environment results in greater productivity.
- How and why Christian and worldly productivity differ.
- Various ways Christians have a productivity advantage.
- Questions to ask yourself when setting goals.
What I like about this book:
- Not just another time management book (nice contrast by focusing on being productive for God's glory instead of just self-fulfillment).
- Easy to read and understand.
- Good balance of practical tips and spiritual insights.
- Covers many relevant topics.
- Good flow from chapter to chapter.
Great read and will be read again. Recommended. I was given a review copy by Moody Publishers in exchange for a fair review and appreciate the opportunity.