"Spurgeon On The Power Of Scripture" is a great read and compilation of Charles Spurgeon's sermons and thoughts on the power of the Holy Bible. Just under 150 pages, some of the topics covered include:
- 4 purposes for the power of scripture.
- Better to be well-thought of by God instead of the world!
- Importance of taking God at His word and believing the Bible.
- How to treat the Bible.
- Ways you benefit by reading the Bible.
What I like about the title:
- Covers a variety of topics that were relevant in Spurgeon's day and today.
- Easy to read and understand.
- Good flow from chapter to chapter.
- Book is easy to carry around wherever you want to read the title.
- Good combination of spiritual and practical insights.
Will read again and highly recommended. I was given a review copy by Moody Publishers in exchange for a fair review and appreciate the opportunity.