"Spurgeon On The Priority Of Prayer" is another great compilation of Charles Spurgeon's sermons and thoughts on an important subject matter. This compilation is around 150 pages and covers such topics as:
- Praying while waiting for something to happen.
- Being in an attitude of continual prayer.
- Combining thanksgiving with prayer.
- Importance of having the desire to pray.
Other relevant topics are covered in the book. What I like about this title is similar to "Spurgeon On The Power Of Scripture":
- Easy to read and understand.
- Good variety of relevant topics.
- Smooth flow from chapter to chapter.
- Easy to carry with you in case you want to read the book outside your home.
Like the other Spurgeon title, I enjoyed reading this book, will read again. and highly recommend this compilation known as the "Prince Of Preachers" in his day. I was given a review copy by Moody Publishers in exchange for a fair review and appreciate the opportunity.